I believe you’ll notice a lot of finger prints (your own finger prints. haha…) on your iPhone every time you’ve finished using it and you will try to wipe and clean it with your shirt or a tissue paper. For me, I’ll only wipe and clean my iPhone at home using the cleaning clothe and LCD screen cleaner.
When you got your iPhone, there is a piece of cleaning clothe included in the package, which is for you to wipe your iPhone. If you have any LCD screen cleaner (for digital camera or laptop) at home, you can spray thoroughly on the cleaning clothe and wipe on your iPhone. I find this method is easier to clean your iPhone as Apple iPhone has a wide touch screen and flat body without any keypad.
I would like to share a few tips with you whenever I’m cleaning my iPhone.
- Wash your Hands – Before you’re trying to wipe and clean your iPhone, wash your hands first so you won’t leave any finger prints on your iPhone.
- Remove Casing (if any) – If you’ve used the plastic or silicon casing on your iPhone, take it off because the dusts might stuck at the edge of the casing.
- Cleaning Clothe – You can use a clean and dry clothe to avoid scratching the iPhone’s body (rear body). After finished cleaning, rinse it for next use.
- LCD Screen Cleaner – Spray thoroughly on the cleaning clothe and not directly to your iPhone. You can spray again if the cleaning clothe dry-up.
- Wipe One Last Time – If you still notice any finger prints on your iPhone, wipe it again. You may use a new cleaning clothe if you have extra.
I hope you’ll find the cleaning tips are useful. If you have any tip, maybe you can share with me here.
P/S: You may be also interested to know how I protect my iPhone with invisibleSHIELD.